LAST UPDATED: 11/1/2020
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When you visit, use, or purchase from georgiastavs,com, we collect the following types of information:
– Personal information you choose to provide such as your name, email address, and transactional data upon making a purchase such as mailing address, shipping address. phone number, payment details, etc.
– Technical information typically made available by web browsers and servers including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, device type, Internet service provider, operating system and platform, language preference, referring site, exiting page, usage details, and the date and time of each visitor request
– Demographic and aggregated information as you and others browse and use the Site
– Non-personal details about your Website interactions such as page interaction information, length of page visits, items you viewed or searched for, page response times, and download errors
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect your personal, technical, demographic and aggregated data using the following technologies/methods:
– Direct interactions when provided by you, for example when filling in forms, making a purchase, or otherwise corresponding with us
– Automated tracking technologies as you navigate the Site which collect usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, log files, web beacons, and other tracking technologies
We additionally collect information during the browsing and purchasing process of our store. When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through georgiastavs.com we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes such as to:
– Send you information about your account and order;
– Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints;
– Process payments and prevent fraud;
– Set up your account for our store;
– Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes;
– Improve our store offerings and
– Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
By doing business or interacting with georgiastavs.com and/or our store, you are consenting to the transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
– Operate, optimize, and improve the user experience of the Site;
– Fulfill shop orders, outlined above;
– Estimate taxes and shipping;
– Determine popular store products and improve store offerings;
– Conduct research about how the Site is used and our products;
– Track and analyze where traffic to the Site is referred from;
– Assess the success of marketing campaigns;
– Communicate with you including to provide customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to Georgia Stavs and the Site, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
– Detect spam and
– Identify and remediate potential threats to the Site’s security.
Cookies are small files stored on a user’s device that provides information about their browsing behavior. It allows the website to recognize the device and store some information about the user’s preferences or past actions, optimizing user experience. Cookies are used within this site for purposes such as to collect Site usage details, allow the Site to remember choices you make, provide requested services, and store items in your cart.
You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser, with the caveat that some features of georgiastavs.com may be affected or inaccessible upon doing so.
For more information on what cookies are and how to enable, disable, clear, and delete cookies, visit: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our users interact with the Site, such as the URL of the pages viewed, time spent on the site, interactions on the site, the device used, time and day of the request, geolocation, etc. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our store. Purchase events will send Google Analytics the following information: order number, product id and name, product category, total cost, and quantity of items purchased
The information that we collect is sent to Google Analytics for analysis. Google Analytics also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to provide and protect the security of the service, and to give website owners a sense of which country, state, or city in the world their users come from (also known as “IP geolocation”).
See this page for Google Analytics security and usage of data.
Google Analytics supports a browser add-on that once installed and enabled, disables measurement by Google Analytics for any site a user visits. Note this add-on solely disables Google Analytics measurement.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles and pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on it. When uploading images, avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included to protect your personal data.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED FOR USE
These third parties include:
– Email delivery services
– Payment processing services
– Marketing and analytics tools
– Other users of the site to identify you to anyone to whom you send messages or make comments;
– Persons or entities with whom you consent to have your Personal Data shared;
– Third parties in order to prevent damage to our property (tangible and intangible), for safety reasons, or to collect amounts owed to us;
– Merchants and payment processors; and
– Third parties as we believe necessary or appropriate, in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence to: comply with legal process; respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; enforce our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements; protect our operations; protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our users interact with the Site and store. Google Analytics collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to provide and protect the security of the service, and to give website owners a sense how the the Site is used, and of which country, state, or city in the world their users come from (also known as “IP geolocation”) for demographic analysis. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can learn more about opting out of Google Analytics here.
We encourage you to read all linked privacy statements to understand how your personal data is stored through these third party services to complete your requests and communicate with you.
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to these channels, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. As previously mentioned, transactional data will also be stored by email delivery services and marketing and analytical tools to fulfill your order and store Site preferences if you choose to do so.
We use your personal data to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you based on your stated preferences, previous interactions with and/or purchases through the Site.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can learn more about opting out of targeted advertising from certain channels by using the links below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal. Learn more here.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us.
Most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of Interest Based Advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
PRIVACY OF MINORS
Services provided by georgiastavs.com are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal data, we will take steps to remove this data. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal data without your consent, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately. By using georgiastavs.com or providing personal information to this Site, you represent that you are not under the age of 13.